4 hour Ketchikan Alaska fishing $188 + tax.
The above rate is per person in a morning or afternoon charter with a minimum of 4 fishing. There is no fuel surcharge or other hidden charges. The cost of your Alaska state fishing license is not included (see below).
A full 4 hour outing for 4 passengers is $752 + tax. On all trips Capt. Jerry will be your captain.
Call Capt. Jerry with any questions or help booking your outing at 907-723-2399.
The 2 Hour special of $125 per person is on a time available basis and only in the afternoon for groups at least 4 people.
INCLUDED IN YOUR KETCHIKAN ALASKA FISHING TOUR
- All fishing gear, tackle, and bait
- Beverages (bottled water, regular and diet soda)
- Raingear as needed
- Delivery of your Alaska fish to the processor if desired.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
- 50% deposit is required to book; credit cards accepted.
- Balance can be paid the day of the charter.
- Deposit refunded of charter is cancelled by the skipper.
- Deposit refunded if you cancel 30 days prior to charter.
AVAILABLE, BUT NOT INCLUDED IN CHARTER RATE
- ALASKA FISHING LICENSE AND ALASKA KING SALMON STAMPS (king salmon stamps are only necessary if fishing for kings)
- 1 day Alaska fishing license———— $ 25.00
- 1 day Alaska king salmon stamp—— $ 15.00
- Custom fish processing is locally available
Experience a more personal Ketchikan Alaska experience than what is sold through the cruise ship and save money at the same time! We often see whales, bald eagles, seals, sea lions and porpoises while catching Alaska salmon and Alaska halibut!